Saturday, October 25, 2008

Birthday Boy

Carson turned 3 years old this week. He had a great day. It started out with playgroup at the park. This is the only picture I got of that before my camera battery died. I think little boys are so cute. I just love to watch Carson interact with other little kids.

Mike made him a construction scene cake. Mike is definitely the birthday cake maker/builder at our house. He's a lot more creative/artistic/patient than I am!

Yum! Chocolate cake with chocolate Aggie Ice Cream.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

3! He's getting so big! And that cake looks delicious - what a good idea!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Carson! We were sad we missed you guys a few weeks ago. Next time your in Blackfoot give us a call. Parker is excited to see his buddy again, and i need to see this adorable baby I have been hearing about!
Jess

Emily S said...

I have eaten nothing but junk for a week and I still want some cake - Happy Birthday, Carson!