Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nighttime Laugh

A couple of nights ago I was awake feeding Blake (it was about 3:30 am) and Carson came out and told me he wanted a drink. He went into the kitchen and I noticed a few minutes later (yeah, I'm real quick this time of night) that he hadn't opened the fridge or made any noise. I got up to go see what he was doing and this is what I found:

Carson asleep on our kitchen rug. I guess he didn't make it to get the drink. So, of course, I put the baby down and grabbed our camera! After snapping a picture, I sweetly carried him back to bed. :)

7 comments:

Dean Family said...

Awesome kid! You should have put his hand in a bowl of warm water and left him there. Or maybe that's not so funny on a little kid. But what a cute kid! Miss you guys.

The Roopes said...

Oh that's too funny!

And oh my gosh Melissa Dean! How funny/naughty!

I think Melissa must have time to do your extra laundry from the peed on clothes and rug! I wonder if she's tried that little prank on her own kids...
J/K Melissa! ;-D

Hubers said...

Too CUTE!!!

Emily S said...

So cute! I think it's hilarious when kids are half-asleep and don't really know what they're saying or doing. See, late night feedings can be fun.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh. That is so sweet.

Lacey Allen said...

Congrats on your new baby, I bet you are having so much fun! I am due on Dec 10th and am more nervous than excited I think. Abigail will only be 20 months old when I have our new little one, but I am sure it will be great. You guys look so happy and look like you are doing well. We sure missed you when you moved from Logan, but am glad things are going well for you. If you want to check out my blog it is skyandlac.blogspot.com

April said...

I hope he got his drink when he woke up.

We are excited to meet Blake in the coming weeks!