Monday, November 3, 2008

Blessing Day


Blake was blessed on Sunday. Earlier in the week I had a great idea to get someone to take a picture of the four of us. The weather had been great and we don't have many pictures of our family because we don't usually have someone to take them when I get the idea. So, Sunday was going to be the day. And then it rained. I mean it poured! I spent quite a bit of time on my hair and I just got drenched. Oh well! We got a few pictures inside the church, so it worked out, just not like I had it imagined in my mind.

Many of our family came and Mike did a great job on the blessing. Then we had a fun visit and meal after church.

8 comments:

Kayla said...

Well you still look good! You guys are a cute family! I love blessing day - it helps me to remember how important families are!

Brent and Emily said...

Congrats on Blakes blessing. You cut your hair! It looks really cute.

Parrish Family said...

Your baby is so sweet! And your family picture is cute. I can't believe how big Carson has gotten! WOW!

We for sure need to get together when we move to Brigham City. Why is it so hard to find a house?

April said...

Blake looks so cute in his little white outfit! I'm sorry to hear that it rained on you guys, I know how hard it is to get a real family picture. Your hair still looked good though!

Emily S said...

I love babies in their little white outfits. He is seriously cute. Sorry about the rain - nothing ever works out like in real life as it does in my mind, either. That's okay, the cultural is just as lovely as the outdoors.:)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Look at those adorable little eyes!!! How sweet he is!!!

Kacey Ahlstrom said...

Sorry we were late to the blessing. We were glad we could still see everyone. Blake was so handsome and it was a great day even though it was pouring rain:).

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh. They look so cute in all the blessing and Halloween pictures. What cute boys!