Friday, January 16, 2009

The Blake-ster

Blake is now 4 months old. He's so much fun and we all really love him. We took him to the doctor yesterday and found out some new stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 11 ounces (18%)
Height: 25.5 inches (63%)

Some other stuff about Blake:
*He smiles a lot now, I love it when he looks at someone (especially me) and smiles. Good stuff!
*He laughs more often. When one of us gets him to laugh, the rest of us come running to watch.
*He has been more fussy these last two months (not a complaint, just a fact) but I think he's getting MUCH better. It could be that he just likes the familiarity of home, cuz he wasn't the happiest baby during our holiday travels.
*He's likes to suck and chew on toys and fingers (his own and others' if you let him!).
*He doesn't sleep through the night, but is getting closer, and I can't decide if I'm excited for him to sleep better or sad cuz I'll miss the extra cuddle time.
*I think he already admires Carson. For example, when they are in the car together, Blake will just stare at Carson and Carson can usually make Blake happy by singing a song.

3 comments:

Becki R said...

Shara, I do like your little family! Blake is getting big already and just so darn cute. It´s funny what you said about him loving Carson already. Alan and Amber´s 2nd little guy, Marcus, just adores Jackson the same way. That´s so sweet!

Hubers said...

I think it's amazing how fast little brothers start to look up to their older brother. You just know those connections were there before!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I think you will still get cuddle time and be very happy when he sleeps through the night!