Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Much Fun

I'm so behind! Here are some pictures of the rest of our December (FINALLY! I know!).

We went to Island Park to celebrate Christmas at the cabin. It was tons of fun and there was tons of snow!

Christmas morning pictures:

We cut the top of our tree off and brought it. It added to the ambiance.
Blake was pretty excited to be there with us.

Blake and I modeling our new clothes.

When we woke up Christmas morning I was pleasantly surprised to see this much snow on our car: (Notice that you can still see the outline of the vehicles.)
Then I took the following picture at 1 pm. No one in my family had ever witnessed this much snowfall in such a short period of time.

Carson loved the cabin. He loved to play outside with his dad, uncles and grandpa.

One day we went sledding at a friend's cabin. That was great. Even Mike and I got in some of the action.




This is what we did mostly. Relaxed and spent some quality time together. Look how excited Carson is! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a blast Sharra! Your boys are really darling.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Holy Moly your family has grown so much!!! Your boys are little studs, I love them! I can't believe all the snow, it looks like a fairy tale!

Emily S said...

Love Carson's facials . . .was he really loving the snow in that picture? I also like the unrecognizable car-forms.