Friday, February 20, 2009

A House!

I'm excited to announce that we are buying a house. The only problem is that it hasn't been built yet. A minor detail, sort of. They are going to start digging the hole for the basement/foundation on Monday and I'm going to try to document the entire process in pictures. So, this probably won't be the last post about the house that you read. We expect to be finished sometime this summer. (I'm being vague so I won't be disappointed if it's not done by when the builder said it would be.)

Our Future Homestead!:

12 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.

Kayla said...

Awesome! I'm sooo jealous right now! :)

Sara B said...

I am so happy for you guys! Good Luck through the building process!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You guys deserve it!

Shay said...

Yay! Congrats! I wish we were posting that too, but alas, it isn't in our lot right now. ^_^ (Pun intended. ^_^)

Emily S said...

Wow, that's awesome! I'm already jealous to hear they're digging the basement . . .

This Idaho Girl said...

Yeah, Shara and Mike. I love your house...so far!

Becki R said...

That is exciting! You will have to keep us all posted with your pictures!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys- That is so great and to build. Let us know if you need anything!

Hubers said...

Yea!! So exciting for your family. Do you feel like real adults now!?!? Congrats!

Kelly said...

That is so exciting. I can't get over how big Carson is.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!! What fun these next few months will bring! :)