Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Latest Creations

I sewed a denim quilt for my brother-in-law's family. It was a Christmas present, but they live in another state and so I was just able to give it to them when they came to visit a couple of weeks ago. My mom and I designed the pattern ourselves and it was a lot of fun to do.



Finding a place to put grocery bags was a problem at our house until a few years ago when Mike engineered this:


It was great and served its purpose, but then I got this idea from makeitandloveit.blogspot.com and created this:

6 comments:

Becki R said...

Oh, I do love your quilt! I am hoping that someday the sewing bug will bite me and I will be a bit more talented in that department. At least I know that you are there to help me! :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Talented girl!!! WOW! Love the blanket and baggie holder!

Hubers said...

Awesome and beautiful quilt. I never knew you were such a talented sewer!

Jacob and Emily said...

What a cute quilt. Someday I will start sewing. I'm not has good as you though.

April said...

Thanks for the quilt, we love it!
Good idea for the bag holder, I just wad mine up and toss ours under the sink.

Jerelyn Dunaway said...

Your quilt turned out great! Way to go Superwoman