Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our Trip--San Juan, Puerto Rico

We took a fabulous trip/cruise this month to the Caribbean without our kids. Don't worry they were very well taken care of (spoiled!) by their grandparents.

First stop--San Juan, Puerto Rico.

We arrived in Puerto Rico and had a day to explore old town San Juan before boarding the ship. It was awesome. Well, except for the fact that it rained--which explains my hair/makeup in the following pictures.

Here's a picture of Mike at the San Cristobal Fort. It was really fun to spend time with just the two of us. He is so sweet--on the airplane ride to Puerto Rico he got bumped up to first class and he didn't hesitate to trade with me cuz I've never flown first class before.

Here's some more pictures of us and the forts we went to in Old San Juan. We also ate some yummy food (mallorcas and fresh OJ) and rode on the city bus before heading over to our ship--the Caribbean Princess.






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Halsey said...

AWWWW!!!! That looks SO fun!!!! I miss Puerto Rico. Those turtles and fish look awesome! We can't wait to see you guys and hear more.

Kayla said...

Nice to hear you had a fantastic trip! Don't you just love cruises now!?! I can't wait until Adam and I go on ours in August!! I love all your pictures.

Kacey Ahlstrom said...

I like all of your pictures! Thanks for posting so many...I bet it took a while. Looks/Sounds like you had a fun trip, and I can't wait to hear more about it!

Kacey Ahlstrom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Your trip looks amazing! Scott and I want to go on a cruise for our next vacation (which might not be for another 7 years). Turns out leaving the kids for so long isn't as hard as you think huh?!