Sunday, September 28, 2008

Circus Fun

Mike took Carson to the circus in Salt Lake yesterday. They said they had a great time and saw lots of animals (including goats that rode on top of miniature horses, I think) and motorcycles. They also rode the FrontRunner train from Ogden to downtown Salt Lake and Trax over to the Energy Solutions Arena (where the circus was).
Carson on the FrontRunner.
At the circus.
Mike saw some of our friends from the ward at the circus and they got a picture of all of the kids together.

Blake and I didn't go, but I couldn't resist adding a picture of him!

6 comments:

Kayla said...

I love the picture of Carson with his arms folded. He looks so cute there!

Hubers said...

Carson is really, really cute!
I hope you are holding up well with adjustment periods! So fun to have 2 boys huh!?!?!..And they keep getting funner!

Emily S said...

Carson looks like he's taking the Frontrunner train very seriously. And Blake looks like he's getting so big already.

Anonymous said...

Both boys are VERY adorable. I'm glad Carson is adjusting so well to being a big brother. Hope you guys are getting at least a little bit of sleep :)

Sara B said...

I just found your blog! Congrats on the new baby! how fun to have two boys close together! They will be best friends. Hope all is going well! We miss you guys!

The Roopes said...

Hmmm...I know I've talked to you on here before, but I don't see our name on your list of friends blogs...tisk tisk....how will you come see us, if we're not on your list? ;-D

Julie

ps - Thanks for the info on Nate and Summer. I found them via 411.com She just had a baby (their 2nd). No blog for them yet though; she's quite busy right now anyway. But I did get to talk to her for a little while on the phone. So thanks for letting me know where to find them!