Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let's Snuggle 'til It's Christmas

Carson is constantly saying cute slash funny things. I often forget them so I'm going to write them down in an effort to do better.

Yesterday while I was loading the dishwasher Carson was in the kitchen with me. He looked at me and said, "Mom, let's snuggle 'til it's Christmas." So precious!! I said I would, of course!

Last night I was trying to get Carson excited to go to bed and so I told him that I had just washed his sheets, blanket, and pajamas. Here's the conversation that ensued:

Carson said, "Mommy, you washed my sheets and blanket and jammies?" He was very excited and I felt good that my plan to get him to get in bed would work wonderfully.

Then he hit me with, "Wow! I'm so PROUD of you!"

Not exactly the response I was looking for. But, I guess it has been a while since I've done the laundry. . .

3 comments:

Kayla said...

That's too cute!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

What a funny kid!! I love their little comments!

Emily S said...

I'm proud of you, too! It's funny what they'll say . . .In our efforts to potty-train Josh in a positive way, he has turned into a cheerleader when we go to the bathroom. Gary says it makes him feel accomplished. :)