Thursday, December 18, 2008

Birthday Flight

December is a very busy month for our family. Two birthdays, an anniversary, and Christmas. We love it. Mike's birthday was this week. He turned 30! We went out to dinner and then I surprised him with a trip to the iFLY in Ogden. It's an indoor skydiving wind tunnel. Carson was very excited to see Daddy "fly".

Carson making a birthday sign (yes, that's permanent marker on his face, and I even gave him the offending instrument, oops!)
Opening his gift

Getting suited up

Carson waiting to see his dad fly.

Mike in the wind tunnel
A short video of one of his flights


He had a great time and said he would recommend it to anyone!

3 comments:

grandma said...

Dear Shara,
What an awesome gift for Mike! And what adorable children you have--I am so glad you are writing some of their cute things down! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!
Love,
Shelly

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! You are the coolest wife ever, that looks like so much fun!!

Halsey said...

Cool birthday present! That looks like a blast. I bet Carson was a little concerned :) Hey, can you e-mail me the recipe for that corn dip salad? It was AMAZING and I've been craving it! My e-mail is halseyann(at)gmail(dot)com